Artwork Guidelines for Tablecloths, Runner & Banner Stands
What Artwork We Need to Produce Your Job
For printed tablecloths, printed table runners, mousepads and bags, most customers want just a logo or 2 and a maybe a line of type. Just send us the logos in a format listed below along with any instructions as to what you are looking for. Please include any color references for the logos. For more complex layouts there will be an extra charge. If in doubt, just send an email and we will be glad to help.
For the roll-up banner stands and pop-up banners stands we wil need artwork supplied using the spec below. Artwork services are available for an extra charge.
If you need to send artwork you can email it along with a reference pdf (please reference your order # in the subject line) or you upload it using our upload form at upload.katart.com. Please drop us an email (please reference your order # in the subject line) telling us what you have uploaded and include a reference pdf if possible.
We accept Artwork created in the following programs:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Quark Express
- Adobe Acrobat - Must be saved as a High Resolution Print Ready CMYK PDF
- (If you don't see your program listed please call or email to see if we can handle it)
- Have all fonts and text outlined in vector format or include a complete collect including all fonts used.
- Resolution for source images must be at least 150 dpi at full size (the size the image needs to be on the finished product), For Mousepads and Counter Mats images should be at least 300 dpi at actual size.
- Identify PMS colors in the graphic in the art file.
- Images must be on a separate layer to facilitate our ability to match the background to the stock fabric color used to manufacture your product.
- Include linked or embed files.
- Reverse Type at least 18pt serif or 12pt sans-serif - larger is recommended
- Please include a 1/8" bleed for the pads and 1/4" for banners and tablecloths when art extends off the edge of the print
For spot colors we strongly encourage using PMS #s as a reference point. If color is critical, for 4 color process and photographic images, please submit a Paper Copy Match Print for us to reference so we can be as accurate as possible.
We do our best tomatch identified PMS colors, however we only guarantee an "as close as possible" match. When screen printing we can be more accurate.
You may request the graphic to be a certain size, however if a specific size is not called out in the art file we will maximize and center the graphic on the product. The size of the imprint will be identified on the proof for your reference.
Virtual proofs are sent via email when the job is entered into our system. Proofs are provided at no charge. If needed, we offer creative and typesetting services for an extra charge. Please call or email with your request.
We work with one file per item. To avoid an extra charge, if multiple graphics are required on a banner, runner or tablecloth panel, we require the images be compiled into a single, production ready file.
Pre-production prototypes are available upon request. Costs vary depending on final quantity of the production order. Please call or email for more info.